Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Oh what a beautiful morning!


Damn ...... what a pearler of a morning!!!

It is a pity that the fish are so quiet, I kinda lost a little amp not seeing any fish the last 4 dives. And so decided to work and give the legs some rest. The wind might hold off and tomorrow might be another day. Saying that I am reminded of my Favorite saying ..."Tomorrow Never Comes" I cant tell you how many times I have left a dive till the next day and it does not happen because the sea turns.

Anyway ... Lets hope tomorrow does come.

Yesterday i posted a story about Braidy and his dive on Monday (gee this morning would have been great for him!!)
Anyway he drew this pic .. I think its classic notice the the hand holding the rock while he waits in ambush, and the King fish has now become an Iggie!!! Excellent!

Coatesman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howzit Coatesman, you're right, today was a stunner. I managed to slip away from the office late morning for a dip at boulders. Vis was epic at 10+m and no swell. The only bummer was how quiet it was fishwise, but my maat plugged a loner garrick of 7-8kgs right on the bricks. Unfortunately we only had a couple of hours to enjoy water like you don't often see inshore in KZN, otherwise we might have run into some more garrick. There was enough baitfish around to interest them. Sorry to say, but by the time we left it had already started picking up so I'm not sure about the rest of the week. Take care.