Friday, October 26, 2007

Pitted off my face!!

Finally!!

Flip I thought the day would never come, this has to be my first 'real' surf before work I have had in months.

It was just a couple of us out at Surfers Point, a 3-4 ft swell nice and solid though and a draining tide. The wind was from the north but still off shore, blowing down the barrels. Only got a couple but my goodness me!!!! I feel alive again.

I had this one beast ,..... I didnt come out ...but it barreled me right across the bay ...fan-flip'n-tastic!!

The east is all over it now :-( but we had it!!

The weekend does not look like anything amazing will happen ...but hey we will see.

Coatesman

1 comment:

Silverback said...

I think all spearos, surfers and anyone else who uses the sea should get together and join my new self-proclaimed church. All religious ceremonies will include large amounts of strong alcohol. Our prayers will consist of only 3 things: disappearance of all longliners and netters, the deliverance of Sappi Saiccor into the belly of Hell and finally and most importantly good viz and predictable conditions!