Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Spearfishing in 6 weeks

6 weeks chaps! thats it 6 weeks!!! Then we are on holiday!!!!! And more importantly off to Mozambique for some spearfishing heaven.

It seems so long away ... and I am battling to keep my head down at work. I suppose the fact that the sea is still on the dubious side does not help. It did look like it was going to clean up. But the rain she is coming down again .... and so then will the rivers.

Many people believe that the more rain we have the better the cuta season is .... how try that is I dont know .... but it dont help if you cant get into the water!!

I did manage a surf yesterday ... allot of fun! It has been a while since I had some fun ones. So I cant complain too much.

Any way back to the grind stone .... will let you know if anything hots up...

Coatesman

P.S 6 weeks!!

No comments: