Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Spearfishing - Fishing 12'6" Ski Vee

12'6" Ski Vee needs to find a home.

Dylan Pentz is emigrating and needs to flog his Ski Vee. Its Going for R20 000 ....
12'6 Skivee in excellent condition with 25 Yamaha.

I have had the boat a year now and she has been perfect for spearfishing and fishing.

We normally fish FADs that are around 6kms out so I can assure you that I really trust the motor it is VERY clean! Also keep it well serviced. Just been serviced about 3 weeks ago.

I normally launch at Umdloti and I have been using a bantam to do so...thats how easy and light it is. I do have a 4x4 but the bantam works out the easiest. Dont go buy a big boat that never gets used because it is too much of a mission to launch each time. My girlfriend and I can launch this by ourselves very easily.

All safety gear included including 3 life jackets.

I am immigrating to OZ on Friday so would like to sell before then if possible.

please call Dylan on 072 776 8865

No comments: