Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spearfishing - The Snoek are Still On!

Hey Guys,

Sorry I have been quiet, mixture of insain work pressure and getting back on the mend!! I have  not been near the sea yet, and it starting to drive me nuts. I feel for all you chaps up country .....

Anyway the water has not been great but there are some patches of 3-6m water here and there, and with the early morning high tides some of the points are still producing snoek.

I have had reports from La Mercy / Westbrook area all the way north of quality snoek coming out.

There have been few reports of Cuta, but In think this is more to do with the lack of good water more than them not being here. As some of the paddle ski guys seem to be getting some good fish even in the merky waters.

There looks like there is a small coastal low going to bring a light southerly wind today. This will make for great conditions ... lets hope the vis improves.

Coatesman

No comments: