Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ultimate Spearfishing Magazine - August News Letter

One of my mates calls me today and says, "dont you write on your blog anymore"

I do its just I have been so busy trying to set up the new monthly mail letter for the magazine. That and well the sea has been muck with not much news from the Kzn North coast.

Anyway the newsletter is done and I only hit the send button minutes ago. If for some reason you dont get the mail .... well you could subscribe or go check it online ..
Ultimate Spearfishing Magazine - August News Letter

I also did a new short video on Dagga Salmon check it out.



If this video does not show Click Here

Lastly the Spearfishing DVD Good Times is finally out, and I am going to show it to the Salty Club guys at Club nite on Friday. If you can make it out to Ballito pull in .....


Cheers for now.


Coatesman

No comments: