Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Catskee Small Cat Ski Boat

Check out this Catskee!! I recently came across this little boat on the web, and if you are anything like me you would be asking, "I wonder what that will be like to spearfish off??"
The light and nimble Catskee
The 3.75m cat ski boat can use anything from a single 15hp, 2x 15hp... even 2x25hp - damn it must fly then!! Apparently the boat handles very well with 3 guys up powered by 2 x 15hp, this is pretty amazing considering that there is no other small, functional and seaworthy boat that can do this effectively.
Catskee powered by 2x 15hp ...Imagine 2x 20hp 4strokes!
I as checking their website Catskee.Com and they recon a complete boat is about R70k with 2x15hp Parsun outboards and on a breakneck trailer. That's not bad if you consider what other new boats will set you back. Put it this way next time I am down south I will definitely be popping and taking a closer look.

Coatesman

No comments: